Wyndmoor Skilled Nursing at Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation
Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation is a 180 bed skilled nursing facility located in Wyndmoor, PA. The facility also has a 30 bed short term rehabilitation unit.
Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation offers a wide variety of services from acute care to respite stays.
Our medical director is deeply involved with the daily operations of the facility ensuring that all standards in the medical care are upheld to the highest standard.
Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation provides 24 hour professional licensed hands on nursing care, and emergency response services by our qualified team members. Families as well as residents in our facility can be assured that our staff not only addresses their physical needs, but also their spiritual, psychological and social needs. Our facility prides itself on caring for residents that have complicated medical needs. The skilled services that we provide include the following:
- Licensed nurses 24/7
- Licensed nurses are I.V. certified and capable of managing many types of central lines. Types of lines include, PICC line, porta-caths, mid-lines, and peripheral lines
- Our nurses have also been trained in subcutaneous IV administration called hypodermoclysis
- Management of residents that require dialysis care
- Pain management
- Use of PCA pump (resident controlled analgesia)
- Administration of TPN (total parental nutrition)
- On-site pulmonologist that assists the nursing team to care for complicated respiratory conditions such as residents with a tracheostomy. Residents with COPD and CHF. Residents that require the use of a CPAP or BIPAP.
Post acute services
- Weekly visits by wound care physician
- Wound management including wound vacs
- Weekly visits by respiratory therapist
- Respiratory therapy-trachs
- I.V. therapy
- Ostomy management
- Nutrition management
- Disease management
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Prosthetic training
Our Wyndmoor, PA skilled nursing facility also has the ability to do on-site sleep studies in conjunction with our pulmonologist. Wound treatment programs with an on-site board-certified surgeon that makes rounds weekly. Administration of isotropic medications if situation meets facilities criteria
The nursing leadership has been in place for over five years and has developed a nursing team with many specialized abilities. Specialized plans of care for medically complex residents are a value added service available here at Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation.